Owner Web Access - https://ipmgt.owa.rentmanager.com/
Our focus is to protect the value of the owner's investment while providing clean, safe and tenantable housing and offering friendly and professional customer service.
- Advertising: referrals; yard and building signs; our website; local publications; target market area publications and mailings. We continually review the most effective form of advertising, advertising rates and update our ads weekly.
- Tenant screening: credit bureau review; employment verification; reference and background checks.
- Drug-Free housing addendum included with all residential rental agreements.
- Rent collection; eviction/collections if necessary.
- Bill Pay for all operating expenses including, but not limited to: debt service, taxes, insurance, utlities, maintenance and repairs.
- Periodic inspections to ensure the property is being maintained by both tenants and vendors, as agreed: 90-day inspection, after a tenant move-in; 30-day inspection, after a tenant move-in who has a pet; monthly drive-by's; and yearly maintenance inspections performed each spring.
- Quick response time to repair issues, logical trouble-shooting and cost-effective solutions.
- Monthly Financial Reports: Profit and Loss Statements, General Ledger, Balance Sheets and Rent Rolls. With your cooperation, we are willing to customize your financial reports.
- Financial statements will be emailed or mailed to you and can be accessed at any time by logging in to our website.
- Summary, end of year reports will be mailed out by January 31st.
- For an additional hourly rate, we offer Project Management Services (remodels and asset improvements). We will participate in all phases: competetive bidding from qualified contractors who are licensed and insured; to designs and revisions; ensuring the punch list is completed; and that all contractors are paid in a timely manner.
- Timely communications regarding property status changes and pertinent information.
- Immediate contact in the case of any emergencies.
We abide by the Landlord/Tenant Act as detailed in the Montana Code Annotated. http://data.opi.mt.gov/LEGBILLS/mca_toc/70_24.htm
We abide by all equal opportunity and fair housing laws. http://www.hud.gov/offices/fheo/FHLaws/index.cfm